Monday, January 5, 2009

The Black Hole

I have neglected to mention that our house has a black hole.

A place where things seem to go...never to return.

When we first moved in, we 'lost' the stool to Kaylee's keyboard. By lost, I mean, I saw it one day and didn't the next and haven't seen it since.

Then, about a week later, my phone charger joined the stool. I knew where it was and went to plug my phone in...and no charger. I bought a new one thinking, 'As soon as I do this, my charger will appear.' Nope, that didn't work either...charger still having rendevous with the keyboard stool.

Now, Christmas has come. Kaylee got those precious hot pink fuzzy boot/slippers from my sister. Well, I haven't seen those cute things since I took that picture.

Now let me say that I have looked under beds...in closets...in the backyard...in cupboards...under the couch...everywhere I can think of...

They are NO WHERE to be found!

There has to be a black hole...

I wonder if the socks are wondering why these 3 foreign objects are invading their space...

3 comments:

Lana said...

Well... I was starting to think we had a black hole as well until I actually sat Kathryn down and asked her to think about if she had hid something and where her secret hiding place was... guess what I found? Her missing church shoes, her missing doll, her missing_______ Well, you get the picture.

She just forgot she had been hiding them... I just thought I was going crazy.

Good luck with your black hole.

Cammie said...

Lana,

Please share where they were hiding. Maybe I haven't looked there...

~LL~ said...

I KNOW this place....*snicker*

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed