Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm in Love!

I have a new love...


someone who is turning my head...


someone whom I respect for all that they have accomplished...


and all they stand for...




SARA PALIN!!!


I have said it before, so far in this election, I am not voting FOR anyone, but instead, AGAINST the other.


Now, I will change that stance, I am voting... FOR PALIN!


I am so glad that McCain chose her!


I love that she is a 'soccer mom'. She is in touch with the 'average' person. She has a child with a disability and a child that is pregnant out of wedlock...things that everyday Americans have to deal with. She is the daughter of a teacher/coach and a secretary.


She hunts!



I think McCain made a great choice...



America would benefit from her being Madam Vice-President!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw your blog on ~LL~ and I agree with you 100% I think, no I know Palin will be a wonderful VP and I can't wait to see how her and McCAin turn this country around.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed