Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Plum Precious Clothes

Kaylee's birthday was this past weekend. We had a great time!

Our friend, Lili, and her mom, Yvette, came to the party. They gave Kaylee a precious outfit. When I 'ooh-ed and ahh-ed' over it and asked where she got it, she told me that she makes them.

She and a friend have a company.


She told me that she and a the friend met while travelling to China to adopt their baby girls. They sell these precious items and donate 10% to help other adoptions. How great is that?!?!

I am so excited! I am going to buy the quads each an outfit.

Please, click on the link above or the cute little button in my sidebar and order from these precious ladies who are doing great things with their company. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed