Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Melissa! Or is it Molly?

I love Jason...or I did before last night...

I think it would be terribly hard to go on national tv and try to find the love of my life. I think it could be done, but I think it would be very difficult.

Regardless, I think that if you make a choice, you make a choice. If you choose one, then have the courtesy to stick with her at least until the show is complete. Have the courtesy to visit her and break it off privately and then call the other one. Do not come back to the set and dump one and kiss the other.

Now, the girls...WHY did Melissa hang around that long? Once he said, 'Uh...I don't think...' I would have said, 'Let me help you with that...' and left the set. (I SO would have kept the ring, though...Thanks ABC...hope you buy him another one to give to Molly, cause this one is turning into a nice little necklace!) On to Molly. I don't know about you, but if he would have said to me, 'Uh...I know I dumped you once, but now I have dumped her and I want you back.' I think I would have laughed, asked my questions and then let him know that I would be movin' on down the road.

I love the show, I will continue to watch, but...please Jason, give me a break!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed