Thursday, January 15, 2009

Amazing!

I got to do something on my 'Bucket List' today!


I got to witness childbirth!

Now, don't get me wrong...I have GIVEN birth, but never had the privilege of witnessing birth...until today.

I went to visit my friend, Deborah in the hospital. I knew they were inducing her today. I thought I would stop by, visit, laugh a bit and then be on my way. We knew she was only allowed 2 people in the labor and delivery room...her mom and her husband...(yeah, don't know why she didn't pick me...)

Well, I got there and she had the COOLEST nurse.

I kept asking the nurse if I should leave and she kept saying no.

I asked Deborah if she wanted me to leave and she said no.

So, I stayed. And before I knew it, little Nathan was entering the world!

Amazing!

Here is Nathan's first picture in his mommy's arms.

These are the siblings that are waiting at home for their little brother to join them!


(Yup, you see it right...the youngest is only 18 months! Whew!)

Deborah and Family...Thank you for letting me be a part of an amazing experience! God has blessed me and my family with your friendship!

Thank you, Lord, for the miracle of birth!

1 comment:

~B said...

I got to see my nephew being born. It was one of the most awesome experiences of my life.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed