Saturday, August 2, 2008

House Update #6

In case you haven't figured it out yet, lighting is very important to me!

I changed lights in the kitchen before we even moved in...


I've changed this light...


and these...


Well, now I decided this one was ugly...



And this one was pretty. Especially since I found it on the sale rack!



So, this weekend I changed it out. This light is in the stairwell that leads to my son's room and now it is nice to look at.



I also decided that the kitchen table light and the dining room light both needed one of these...



The kitchen switch went in without a hitch.



The dining room one, not so much.



Well, actually it went in really well.



It worked really well...



as a matter of fact, it dimmed the whole entire front of the house!



Yup, all the living room lights...



and both porch lights!



Great!



Well, I called my step-whatever (for those of you who don't know, that means my ex-step-mom's new husband. Makes sense, right?).



He was trying to walk me thru how to fix it when his son, the electrician, got to his house!



Hooray!



Barry saved the day!!!



I now have a dimmer switch that only dims the dining room light!



Fantastic!!!


On another note, don't forget to help out the Panda Family! Check out the button on my sidebar.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed