Monday, June 2, 2008

Freebies, anyone?

Ok, let's face it...I LOVE shopping here. Most mainly because I love free stuff! I love to make my dollar stretch with coupons and freebies!

I shopped yesterday and bought hamburger patties. With that, for free, I got a bag of chips, a bottle of ketchup, a can of pinto beans and some chocolate chip cookies.

I bought a multi-pack of chips and got a free 6-pack of gatorade.

I loved these deals so much that I bought 3 of each of them.

Have I mentioned I like free stuff?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What's not to love about freebies?!!? :)

~LL~ said...

HEEHEE....I love it, too!

Lana said...

free stuff... my favorite kind of stuff!

about my blog...I still can't figure out how to do the sides, I was able to again, put the new header in as a picture. I followed your directions and switched to minima, but was still having a tough time on the sides. So, I guess I still need help.
:-(

Liz said...

That link took me to someone's blog. I'm confused....

Cammie said...

FUNNY! Thanks Liz. I think it is funny that 3 people commented before you and no one mentioned that the link was wrong! It is correct now.

Thanks for stopping by!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed