Thursday, November 8, 2007

Say Cheese!





Have I mentioned that I have the best job ever? And work for the best boss ever?


We spent the better part of Tuesday morning taking pictures of my kids for our Christmas card. What a terribly frustrating experience! I miss the days of sitting my son down in front of the camera and he smiles until the photographer says he is finished. That's the way it used to be!


Now, he picks on his sister, looks at her, messes with stuff. So, we work to get her situated, get her in the right place and looking in the right direction, snap a picture and he isn't paying attention! UGH!


If I said it once, I said it a million times, "You're 9, look at the camera and smile!"


Here is some 'fall-out'. You will have to keep checking back to see the great ones!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed