Thursday, August 23, 2007

Movie Lines in Real Life

I thought I would blog about movie lines that I tend to use in my every day speech. I thought it would be a fun post. Here is my list:
1. 'Slippery little suckers', Pretty Woman I use this every time I drop something.
2. 'So, you boys are from Arkansas?, Forrest Gump I use this almost every time I hear the word Arkansas
3. 'Chriiiistmaaas...', Better Off Dead I use this everytime someone speaks slowly or whenever someone mentions the holiday.
4. 'Fragile (pronounced frageeelay), A Christmas Story I use this every time we receive a package with the word printed on the side.
5. 'Fried Shrimp, Boiled Shrimp, Shrimp Balls...', Forrest Gump I use this any time we have shrimp.
6. 'Shitter's Full', Christmas Vacation I think the use is obvious!

I also think it would be fun to hear from other people. I am tagging Paul, Lisa, Christine and Audra.

3 comments:

PandaMom said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

YES, Wayne remembers you! (We call him PandaPop on our blog, though...I know, super secret stuff, huh? )

I can't wait to go back and read all about your daughter! We have had PandaGirl (Zoe) since Feb. 04. She is the light of our life! We wanted to go back to China for #2, but we don't fit the new criteria so we are looking at other options to build our family.

How fun to find another yellow-jacket. I went to Baylor so I kid him about going to HPU and being a BU-wanna be! ; )

Anonymous said...

Hello, you forgot "Whacha wanna do?...I dunno what you wanna do? Now don' start 'at again!" :-)

Cammie said...

That must be my red-headed BF from HS commenting! Sorry to forget one of our fondest memories! When we couldn't decide what to do, where to go eat, whatever...this line from 'Jungle Book' would be thrown back and forth.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed