Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love a Bargain!

About a month ago, we had an air conditioner mishap. I discovered that the drain was clogged and drain pan was overflowing when I opened my daughter's closet to get her clothes for the day. There the water was...pouring from the closet light. Ugh! So, after MANY attempts and two a/c companies later (Aramendia in San Antonio rocks, btw...but that's another post all together), we figured out what the problem was and had it fixed. Needless to say, the light was ruined. So, we took the ruined light out and let things air out. A month later, time to put a new light in. I head over to the chain home improvement store (*ahem* Lowes *cough*) to purchase one. Well, the bargain hunter that I am finds out that I can get 1 light for $20 or 6 for $40. Doesn't take a rocket scientist...I go for the 6! Now, I have the closet light fixed and the 2 outdated lights in the hall updated too! So excited!

Hall Light Before:


Hall Light After:





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed