Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Curtains

I have been saving for a while for new curtains in my living room. I found them quite awhile ago, but...as many or you know, I have champagne taste on a beer budget, so I had to save and save.

I think they look fabulous!

What do you think?

Before:
Living Room


Dining Room


After:

Living Room

Dining Room

These rooms are 2 rooms, but they have no wall in between, so I wanted the rooms to coordinate. I think they turned out really well!
Now, if you look really closely in the before pictures, you will see the sconces that are holding the valances (I know, hard to tell because all the bland color blends together).
My mother-in-law had the brilliant idea of using them as small sconce shelves on this tiny wall in the dining room (we also spray painted some of them gold for her house and mine. When I get those up, I will post those too.)
I think those turned out fantastic too!

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

THAT is DIVINE!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed