Saturday, April 11, 2009

Team Tabb

I had the privelege of visiting with Jennifer and Kevin today.

We laughed.

We cried.

We praised God for Logan, Landon, Leila...

...and Ella.

We praised God that they all fought the good fight.

I took a gift for the babies that Elizabeth had made for them. I almost took Ella's out and left it at my house, but decided that wasn't my place. I am so glad God spoke to me and told me to leave all 4 gifts together because Jennifer and Kevin kept refering to the quads. They.had.quads. They made sure the doctors refered to the quads...not talked about triplets. It is very evident that they will always refer to the babies as quads! The Quad Squad! Amazing!

The three babies that God chose to leave on this Earth are doing well. They are all weighing in at about 3 pounds. They are all breathing on their own. They all have sweet curly full heads of hair. They all look so tiny!!

Please continue to pray for the Tabb's. They will have strong moments and weak moments. Pray for their grieving process. Pray for the siblings...these 3, the big sister and the big brother. Pray for God's comfort.

1 comment:

~LL~ said...

You are right...it is joyful, but sad.

Continued prayers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed