Friday, April 17, 2009

Team Tabb Update

Happy Birthday Sweet babies! One week old today!

Again, I had the privilege of spending some time with Team Tabb. When I visited them in the hospital last Saturday, I told them I would bring them dinner on Thursday. So, I whipped up a pot of beans and some brisket (because there was an AWESOME meal deal at HEB - and yes, I took them all of the free things that came with it) and cole slaw and headed over yesterday.

After playing a small game of cat and mouse, I finally got to see Jennifer, her mother and her mother-in-law. What a great time!

The update that Jennifer gave me on the babies is that their PIC lines had been removed. This means that she is now able to get them out of their beds and cuddle them chest to chest. She also said that the babies only had feeding tubes and monitors on now! Wow! At less than a week old! Then, she showed me PICTURES OF THE BABIES!!!! Oh My, were they the cutest things ever!

I know that these babies are God's little miracles! I know that he is already using them in a mighty way. These babies have touched many hearts and lives.

Friends, please continue your prayers. These babies have a long way to go, even though they have come so far.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed