Friday, January 23, 2009

Tag, I'm It!




My former co-worker,~B, tagged me. I have to say, this is my first official tag! So fun!


Along with the award, there is a set of questions to answer. Each question can only have a one-word answer. Which, for those of you who know me, know that one word answers don't come easily to me!


Here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket


2. Where is your significant other? home office


3. Your hair color? bottle red


4. Your mother? interesting


5. Your father? dead


6. Your favorite thing? laptop


7. Your dream last night? nonexistent


8. Your goal? debt free


9. The room you are in? living


10. Your hobby? many


11. Your fear? losing a loved one


12. Where do you want to be in six years? thinner


13. Where were you last night? friend's


14. What you are not? reserved


15. One of your wish list items? kitchen reno


16. Where you grew up? everywhere


17. The last thing you did? cooked


18. What you are wearing? PJs


19. Your TV? HGTV


20. Your pet? hyper


21. Your computer? laptop


22. Your mood? somber


23. Missing someone? grandmother


24. Your car? needing repairs


25. Something you are not wearing? one sock


26. Favorite story? Goldie


27. Your Summer? hot


28. Love someone? many


29. Your favorite color? none


30. When was the last time you laughed? second ago


31. Last time you cried? morning


Now, it is my turn to tag a few people. If I tag you, grab the award and the questions and tell us a bit about yourself.

Here are the people I would like to hear from:

Lana

Lisa

~LL~

Kendra

Can't wait to hear from you!


2 comments:

~LL~ said...

Thanks...I'll get on it!

Lana said...

OK...I had the flu last week and I'm just getting back in the groove of things. I've been exhausted. I'll get busy on my tag post :-)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed