Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pistachio Salad

It's time for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday!
Lana and Lisa host this carnival every Tuesday and when I get my act together, I participate.
Today, I would like to share one of my holiday favorites.
Pistachio Salad
1 can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 small box instant pistachio pudding
1 cup of pecans (we like more)
1 cup of marshmallows (we like more)
1 small tub of Cool-whip
Dump first 4 ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well.
Fold in Cool-whip.
Eat and enjoy!


2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hmm Cammie, maybe you are the one breaking Mr. Linky. Just kidding. He had major server problems 2 weeks ago, and then again, today. It is still not fixed yet. Ugh! Let's all hope he is working on Dec. 16th, when we have the big giveaway!!
I love pistachios! I will try this salad! Thanks.

Lana said...

First.. I love your Shabby Princess Holiday bloginess! Too cute. Great job on the Christmas look. This recipe looks so good!
On the "follow me" thing... Go to your Blogger Dashboard. You will see something that says "what is follow me or How do I follow" something like that... it will tell you what to do. I hope you find it, if not email me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed