Sunday, November 23, 2008

Do You Coupon?

I used to clip coupons A LOT. I would save about $10 or so at the store. It was ok.

Then, Kaylee came and I just felt overwhelmed with trying to keep up with it all. So, I let it go...

Now, times are tough and I would like to save money where possible...

So, when ~LL~ wrote on her Facebook page that she was couponing, I inquired.

It seems there is a site dedicated to the art of couponing.

~LL~ says she saves about $40 each time she shops.

WOW!

I am debating whether I should join...

So, I ask you...do you coupon? If so, what do you do and how much do you save?

Please share...

2 comments:

KariBryant said...

Hey Cammie! I try and try...but I just don't coupon very well. It seems like there are no coupons for the things that I need/buy and so I end up changing my list to buy things that I don't need just to use a coupon. I save a lot more money by not buying processed foods, and then also making sure that if I have a lot of leftovers, I freeze them and have lunches for another time. Also, instead of buying bottled water, use a Brita filter, do not go to McDonald's, and tell people NO when you need to. Instead of ordering pizza when you don't feel like cooking, let your family dig around in the pantry and feed themselves...it can be fun! Buy kids clothes at thrift stores and then you are also helping out the environment by recycling!
Ok, so that was probably a lot more info than you wanted...sorry!

Powerfully Petite said...

Okay, so I am in the same position as you where I stopped using coupons because of time issues, but just went back to them because groceries are so expensive. Yesterday I used $16.00 in coupons. It adds up. I justify watching Regis and Kelly by clipping coupons while I watch. So, if you can clip while doing something else, it's easier that way. BTW--if the price of gas is down, shouldn't everything else follow?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed