Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Have You Heard?

I saw the billboard today!

I was so excited I almost ran off the road!
I immediately called Suzanne!

My all-time favorite artist is doing another concert tour!

The one who makes my heart swoon...

The one that makes my breathing shallow..

The one that I adore!

Isn't he beautiful?

Looks as good today as when I fell in love with him 20+ years ago!

Now, I just need to find someone to go to the concert with...

(because when I called Suzanne, she just laughed at me!)

2 comments:

Georgia said...

I love me some Neil Diamond. In fact, my 2 and 4 year old daughters request Neil because they "just love him so much".

Lana said...

love on the rocks.... ain't no big surprise...pour a drink and I'll tell ya some lies....

OH the songs just come right back don't they!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed