Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do You Angel Food?


Thought I would join Lisa and Lana (Lara) today for Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.


I usually share a recipe on TMTT, but today, I wanted to talk about Angel Food.


This is a great program! Every month there is a different menu. You receive about 12 items and it is only $30!


Let's face it, I was a bit hesitant at first...How good could it be for only $30?...How does it work?...How is it a ministry?...and so on. But I tried it once and now it is a must!


With gas prices so high, this just helps stretch my dollar.


Try it, see for yourself!


BTW, go see why I am proud of my hubby!

2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Is this the Angel Food Network? I have some friends who do this and found out a church near me participates. My friends think it is great. Now that hubby is out of work (for 3 weeks now) the savings will be great. Thanks for reminding me! This was a great TMTT post!

Felicity said...

What a fantastic concept! I'm not sure if anything exists like this in Australia, but I'd be keen to find out. Not particularly for me to use them, but perhaps to get involved with.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed