Friday, September 21, 2007

More Ovaltine, Please!

Ok, so, we went to my grandmother's funeral and...for reasons too many to mention here...I did not take a bottle for Kaylee.

Wait, before you start cussing at your computer screen and screaming, "What? Bottle? The child is 18 months old! She shouldn't have a bottle anyway!"

She will not drink milk fom a sippy cup!

Nope!

Not warm, not cold.

Milk belongs in a bottle, juice in a cup.

So, I did not take a bottle on the trip and I did not buy a bottle while I was there. Thus, no milk.

Well, this morning, I put her milk in a cup (after all, she has not had a bottle for 6 days, why reintroduce it?) She took one sip and set it down on the table not to be picked up again.
Until...I put a bit of chocolate in it!

My husband comes in and I asked if Ovaltine milk was better than no milk...
I did not get an answer, instead both he and Jake broke into a simultaneous quote from this movie...

'Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a...!"

Remember it?

After a nice rendition, we decided that if Kaylee would drink Ovaltine milk, that would be better for her than no milk at all!

Tricked her good! Milk from a cup!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed